It covers all aspects of biomass heat including woody and non woody fuels, policy, the latest on waste wood and emissions. The speaker list is exemplary and a who’s who of the European biomass industry. This year there are speakers from Switzerland, Belgium, Ireland and UK.
If you are involved in biomass heat you need to go to this conference!
The date: 13 – 14 March 2018
The venue: Burford Bridge Hotel, Dorking, Surrey
Organised by the Wood Heat Association and the Renewable Energy Association, Wood Heat 2017 brings together all parts of the UK
biomass heat and CHP industry in a unique event designed to share and promote good practice.
Book online and see the Conference programme here
- REA / WHA Member One Day Conference Only £110
- REA / WHA Member One Day Conference & Dinner £160
- Non-Member One Day Conference Only £170
- Non-Member Both One Day Conference & Dinner £220
- REA / WHA Member Both Days £220
- REA / WHA Member Both Days & Dinner £270
- Non-Member Both Days £335
- Non-Member Both Days & Dinner £385
- Dinner Only £70
Posted on Feb 09, 2018 by Mark